Thursday, September 29, 2016

Gandhi:

"Don't speak if you don't have anything nice to say." That has to be one of the first lessons we learn as kids. It's hard for me to figure out why that's changed so much with the internet at our fingertips. 

Doesn't matter who you are, you have a voice. Be mindful of what you say with that voice. You can choose to spread positivity or negativity. No one is perfect, but we can try harder to be more aware of the impact we have on others. 

I constantly catch myself being negative, then I have to change my thought process to be more positive. This is the background I have on my home screen as a constant reminder that we can always change with one small step at a time. 



As a camgirl, I know that it takes a warrior with a strong AND soft heart to do what we do. Thanks to the amazing women I know & love, I learn to be stronger everyday. I cannot buy the type of personal growth I have gained from my job as a camgirl anywhere else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment