Sunday, March 13, 2016

#BubsTrivia

I'm going to start posting questions to prove a point. Call it #BubsTrivia & please no guesses.

1). How long did I play the piano?

2). 5+yrs on cam, both my 1st&2nd top members of all time have requested to hear me play in prvt. What is my go to song, especially when all is wrong?

3). The Beatles is my favorite band, but why?

4). In My Life is my favorite song but why? These are all questions that members have asked me before, but neither of them are on Twitter.

5). When is my birthday?

6). What's my favorite animal? And no it is not dogs nor cats.

7). An easier question: what is my favorite scotch?

8). How do I like my burger? Especially from In and Out?

9). Why don't I like ice in my drinks?

10). The 1st thing I wanted to be was an artist, what was the 2nd and then the back up plan for that?

11). Why do I love Coke but hate Pepsi?

12). I've taken many different types of dance classes in my life, what were they?

13). Why is nyc my favorite city?

14). I hate my grandma with a passion, but why?

15). I love to shoot guns, different calibers for different reasons, what are they?

16). My family and I have a tradition on New Years, what is it?

17). If I had a daughter what is the name I'd give her?

18). I love art museums, who's my favorite artist and which piece?

19). What is my favorite vampire movie? And no it is not Twilight nor Interview with a Vampire.

20). My mom has named 4 imaginary kids I will have it the future, what are they?

20 questions so far, all things I know at least 1+ member(s) can answer. If you can't answer at least 3 w/o guessing then you don't know me very well...

No comments:

Post a Comment