Friday, October 28, 2016

Bleached Blonde:

My hair is currently bleached 3 times. I use purple shampoo, conditioner and treatment that acts as a brass banisher.

Macadamia is one of my favorite hair brands, I use the hair masque, oil, leave in conditioner, and detangling spray.

But because I still wake up with dry nappy hair, to instantly revive it, I wet my hands & add Macadamia Leave in Conditioner. This is bring back the softness and texture that is doesn't feel as crisp as bleached hair.

I'm also really loving this floral Batiste Dry Shampoo

This is what I am currently using on my hair to try to keep it from feeling like straw. Is it the best on the market? How can anyone truly know, or even know what works best for them except trial and error?

It's the same with the skin products I use. I always like to try new things that target my own skin problems: big pores + combination skin. Hence, my favorites may work for me but not for others. This goes for all skin bloggers. There are certain products that a lot of people/bloggers happen to like P50 Lotion is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment