Saturday, October 8, 2016

Bubs MFC Snap Ladies:

When MFC made a snapchat, my initial reaction was there are 365days/yr, and thousands of models. We would have to share it a little so that we can give more models face time.

Then I started thinking about my hypothetical takeover, who I would share my day with. I originally wanted to share it with my two closest cam friends: Sky and Hubs.

Then when MFC ask for "a short creative video",  and MyFreeCams later asked me to do a takeover:

I started thinking about the models in my life who make me who I am, and models who I admire, and admire for multiple reasons. I went through the list of models on my profile. I looked at the thread of models who submitted a creative short video because these are ladies who want to get it. I checked out ladies who've retweeted my #freethenipple picture (StefanieJoy, ScarletRaven, SilverCowgirl, JennyBlighe) because some models see retweets as promoting other models and they don't retweet others.

(This list is not limited to these ladies because I did not have a chance to ask everyone while others also turned me down. This is just a more detailed explanation of how the list of my snap day came together).
    1. WildeSky and I are friends in our personal lives. I say this because we spend more of our time together off cam than on cam. Same goes for my friendship with Mel. Despite how we are all camgirls, when I hangout with either of these ladies, we rarely cam together. WildeSky and I are friends because she has the biggest heart of anyone I know. I empathize with her sensitivity, and we are very similar in many ways. She's helped me through 2 deaths this year, and my stalker issue. Despite all that I know she has going on in her own life, she always stops to ask me, "How are you". That is something I need to work on: talking less about me. 
    2. JennyBlighe- While Jenny is huge in the camworld being a former MissMFC, amongst one of many achievements. Her content is unique. I started out as a fan, but she didn't treat me like a fan, she treated me like an equal, and didn't judge me by my camscore. I admire her grace when it comes to what she has going on in her personal life. So I really wanted to ask her a few questions about it to give people more insight beyond her hotness. 
    3. BabeVonDetta- she's just a babe what can I say? Her kisses be like whoa! We also got acquainted during the same game of all girl Spin the Bottle. Between her sense of humor, which literally makes me write, "Laughed Out Loud" vs LOL, her strength and her off cam life. I like her honesty. She's honest to her room about her personal life, and honest about her job to people in her personal life. That's not easy to do. It's not easy to tell your cam room yeah I'm dating, have a bf, or husband. It's not easy telling your friends/family yeah I'm a camgirl. (You've heard my story, and heard how that's gone for me when I have been honest). 
    4. StefanieJoy- I really admired her when she shared her story with me and a group of girls during a game of all girl Spin the Bottle at Exxxotica Ohio. I came back feeling so renewed from the connections I formed in Ohio. I wrote a blog about the social stigma of camming. Stef replied, no one ever does, and she shared her story in the comment area. I admire her strength, I know she loves this industry and she works really hard. I wanted her to be able to share her bravery, be recognized for her hardships, and overcoming them.
    5. RedChasten- I've watched online before Exxxotica Ohio for her hooping on cam, but I forgot her screen name so it took me a day to introduce myself to her. During that same game of all girl Spin the Bottle, Red told us about her and her friend Kate being "outed" to their WHOLE town! I've always wanted to live in a small town but... 
    6. Miss_Lollipop- I looked at the thread of model submissions, because obviously these are girls who want it. There, Lacey/Miss_lollipop's video popped out, but I remembered how I first found out about Lacey. A very public New York Times article about camming. I added her and throughout the years, seen things like animal shelter projects, her project https://twitter.com/CammodelExpress which is a business DEDICATED to HELPING models. 
    7. ScarletRaven- I've just always love her campaign about spreading positivity and #pussypower. Her comment on the lack of comradery kind of nailed what I was going for when it came to why choose these ladies. These ladies have a selfless quality that I admire and strive for. 
    8. SilverCowgirl- Ella was my wildcard, because admittedly it started with someone commenting on my #freethenipple picture and it directed me her way. From there I saw her retweet, and just really dug everything about her. She's creative, fun, and has a very similar and familiar sense of dorky humor. Yet she's cultured and deep. 
Experience, passion, positivity and heart is not defined by rank, camscore, following, or even duration as a cam model. 

We've been going in circles thanking each other. I choose these ladies as my way to thank them for what they do. They keep thanking me but this was my way to thank them for setting a good example in our community.

We've spent about 4 days in a group chat with each other and that experience in itself, the stories we've shared with each other. We are all impacted by it. Thank you all for taking time to watch to much content.

Let's all #payitforward spread positivity and sincerity. Guys may not be able to tell when you are naked on cam, but your colleagues can. My sensitivity is a blessing and a curse, but it makes me attuned to kind/generous/positive people vs selfish/negative people.

I will probably have to make another post about the whole impact it's had to me but that is too fresh right now. I'm still just feeling the feels and don't know how to describe in words yet.

Women like AmberCutie (her forum but don't know her), AliceBiscuit (love her music but I think she is a little MIA), AustinWhite (unique burlesque/latex life), AstroDomina (unique DomLife but doesn't cam as much), Christy_love (works so hard and always smiles), VeronicaChaos (just so creative), came to mind but for different reason I did not get a chance to ask, but shoutout!

I tried asking ForestBonnie for her amazing body paint work, TNR work for stray cats in the city, she makes amazing profiles and lives with a roommate who also cams! She's super creative and I'm happy she got to showcase their MFClife!

No comments:

Post a Comment