Tuesday, January 24, 2017

AVN:

I'm probably going to be writing a lot of AVN posts after things really start to settle in.

This was by far the most intense convention I've ever attended/worked. The sheer amount of models, emotions, ESTROGEN, love, SUPPORT, just so overwhelming in the best possible way.

I've always preferred to keep a low profile because to me, camming was my dirty little secret. I would go to conventions to desensitize myself from the craziness and get used to the idea that: "this is my reality".

In this last year, so much has changed. How I feel about my job, the confidence I feel because I just know the most like-minded people I know, I've met through camming.

Meeting girls like BabeVonDetta, RedChasten, and the other ladies I had on the MFC snap takeover was my way of recognizing their confidence and sharing how much they live and love their life as a camgirl.

This was the very first convention I went to where so many models saw me and knew who I was. I felt absolutely honored that ladies enjoyed the snap takeover because I had snap remorse after it. I feared it was too deep and not entertaining enough, but the response from the models I met was incredible.

I love not having to pretend like I am a good girl. I haven't broken out of the many layers of concealment because I'm an introvert and socially awkward but I am getting there.

I've enjoyed knowing how freaky I am, and keeping it all to myself while letting certain people experience bits and pieces through sexual experiences and private shows. But what I've shown lately... my sex kitten side, it feels right to let people see some of the things I've kept private.

I feel enlightened. I feel like myself. I feel happiest than I have ever and it's because of the people in my life that I've met through camming.

I understand that I can't do this alone. I can't do this without the love and support of members, models, and the people in my life that I simply adore.


No comments:

Post a Comment