Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cleanse:

A week with mom's cooking and then Vegas... my body is in dire need of detox and a cleanse.

A friend of mine just got done with a 7 day master cleanse. Though it might have been a good idea prior to Vegas, I was with mom, then I would have had to ease out of it and gradually go back to solid food. Which wouldn't have been the smartest thing when I knew there was going to be a lot of drinking in Vegas.

Now that I'm home, I was feeling icky and bloated. Icky in the way I am after a lot of conventions. I assume it's from the sheer amount of people that my immune system is not used to coming in contact with normally. Bloated in the sense that I was eating to drink, but I was eating things my body is not used to eating.

Before Vegas, I was on a strict diet, noodles for breakfast as my form of carbs, snacking on hard boiled eggs, and lots of protein from tuna, chicken, and beef, with lots and lots of water. One model commented that I lost a lot of weight. That's cool I guess.

My time spent with my mom was just full of rice, mmm rice. Mom's cooking is just so awesome.

Vegas was a bit of a blur and that was awesome.

But my body hates me.

As I am worried about jumping into a liquid diet, I decided to ease into it with something more feasible, soup in combination with the lemonade.

To put my it lightly, meeting someone who is into my kinks, it brought out the sadistic part of me I prefer to keep locked away. It's a part of me I have to try to suppress. I was starting to feel like I may not have the discipline to fight it because of how good it felt to let it out.

This cleanse is mainly about regaining my self control. Re-establishing my will power.

For how much I love food and eating, I feel like I'm about to get super grumpy. But I'm letting this be a test of strength.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. i wish u luck dear, but don't loose more weight, it's more than enough as it is ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not trying to lose weight, I'm just to regain my focus and self control.

      Delete