Sunday, June 25, 2017

Stripping 2.0:

I had a handful of models ask me about my experience in the strip club. Here's my take home:

Like a lot of jobs, there are it's ups and it's downs. I love being on stage, dancing, this sex kitten part of me comes out, my bedroom eyes are on, I can see who's attention I have, and I feel desired.

What I don't like the harassment. Some women are ok with it. It really just depends on the person and how you look at it.

I had one model comment and say how she couldn't be touched, but it's not always like that. There are a lot of women that go to the strip club and believe me, women go because they like women. Those are usually a slam dunk because most strippers ignore women. That's something that I know from going to strip clubs with a guy I was dating in college.

About 20-30% of my money was made from doing dances with other women, guys love that. Sometimes the men are attractive.

Some night can go by quickly while others drag on. People can be gross and that can happen every night. There's the potential for a lot of danger.

Being open about it gives others the opportunity to connect. I'm surprised at how many people opened up to me. The tones some people use when they ask their questions. It's pretty easy to hear the sound of support vs judgement.

I know I don't like it. I know it sucks. But the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. Feeling down, looking down, everything feeds into itself. I had to do something different because I don't want that life for me. I wouldn't be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle as a stripper. I'm just a reckless drunk.

Whether you want/have to dance in a strip club, be aware of the dangers, the rules. Know how to stand up for yourself because I don't. Be smart, don't drink excessively which is something I simply have a hard time doing so I really don't like the idea of me going by myself because I make stupid choices, and even more when I'm drunk. Most importantly, you can never be too safe. I carry pepper spray and knife.

It's like balancing on a tight rope, the odds are not in your favor. But sometimes we do what we have to do to survive. Just make sure you don't ever do anything you that makes you not like the person looking back at you. Sometimes it takes some time and self analysis to figure out what our boundaries are but make sure you know where you stand.

You can be a happy stripper.


No comments:

Post a Comment