Monday, November 14, 2016

For The Record:

The one thing Jenny and I keep saying to each other about the night that we shot the BGG content, was how "fluid" it was.

We spent hours just playing around back and forth between her and I. Here and there we would remember that there was a cock around and we would use our stunt cock as needed. During our play time we managed to accumulate 4 hrs of content.

But for the most part we started with an idea, but it kind of went all over the place. Hot, steamy, fun, and most importantly: candid.

We spent another night watching the footages, laughing our asses off at what we know for sure are "bloopers". Admittedly, there might be footages where it's purely for our eyes only.

A 3rd night where Jenny edited 4hrs of content down to a 20minute video.

With that said, there is really no amount of slut shaming that will take this experience away from the fun that we have had.

This is why I tweeted and said,

"I'm 30 something fucking years old, if I want to film my 6th 3some and try to sell it for the 1st time why does it make me a slut or whore? I think it's called making a living doing something I enjoy. So fuck off. I'm a career camgirl, I EXPECT all of it to be free somewhere.

I'm sorry Mommy, I am not perfect but I conciously made all my own decisions because it's MY life and NO one elses. I carry the consequences

I remind myself "Hate"/"Love" is the same hormone oxytocin, known to create attachment. If they didn't care, they wouldn't troll.

I'm trying to live a life for myself and my own happiness and not someone else's, ie my mom or members. Please respect the spirit"

I mean honestly, I've been secretly wanting to do a double BJ vid with Jenny since hanging with her in Dallas Aug 2015. 

Hate, judge, whatever. I'm happy I got to cross something off my bucket list. So FUCK OFF HATERS!!! 


We need at least 1 person to buy the video for it to be leaked. Which means it will be the most I have ever made from the BGG fun that I have had in my lifetime. That's a win in my book. 


*Side note that might be TMI, I am hooking up with a person that I enjoy spending time with, I told him about this trip and potential BGG stuff because I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I had fun making content, I do not feel ashamed about the fun I had and the content we recorded. I think it looks hot as fuck, a little awkward to watch at first because I've never seen myself do stuff to a cock on film before. But I don't feel like I was not loyal. I feel like an adult who is being honest with herself and the people around her. 

**Also feeling like I need to mention I like 3somes because of the girl while the cock has its uses. 

1 comment:

  1. It bears repeating that most people don't ever find themselves in a position in life where the old chestnut "follow your heart" makes any sense. Go forth and prosper.

    ReplyDelete