Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Resurrection:

Today someone says to me in PM,

"Work sucks, need a new place to live, thinking of changing career fields, just everything going in life is hitting all at once".

Me personally, I find that when I'm unhappy that's when I start to reflect a lot about why I'm unhappy and I start to make changes.

After the rape threats from one of my top members, earlier this year, I was feeling really unhappy with my job as a camgirl. So I started to reflect about what makes me happy as a camgirl.

  • I like to get paid to orgasm. 
  • Camming has meaning for me when I build connections with people. (This has been lacking.)
  • I love the flexibility both in terms of time and location. 
  • It's given me the freedom to do a lot of things I want and have only dreamed of prior to it. 
  • It's lead me to some of the most open minded and awesome people I've ever met. 
So I decided to try harder to reconnect with past members, and interact with the new because I've decided to recommit myself to my job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment