Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas:

My first Christmas as a camgirl, I was fighting with my mom so I worked on Christmas. From then on, working on Christmas just became a thing.

Today will be my 7th Christmas on cam.

This year, my mom wanted to buy me a winter coat, my reply was get me a gift card for groceries because I'm a starving artist. Instead, she didn't get me anything. Nothing from my uncle. Nothing from members I know. I just treasure RedChasten and her members that came into my room to wish me Merry Christmas the other day, I'm not sure they know just how much that meant to me.

But to be honest, I didn't expect anything, and that is the reason I didn't even bother begging for anything. If people rarely tip when I'm working, I don't expect them to want to buy me anything for the holidays either.

I honestly just don't really like Christmas. I don't like how it forces people to get each other things, and then the lack of presents makes a person feel bad. What is the point of gifting? My favorite day of the year is Thanksgiving.

To me Christmas is just another day of the year, a day where there are less girls online and guys have a better chance at discovering me. That is my gift on Christmas.

I'm grateful for the people who thought about me and wished me Merry Christmas via Twitter and text.

I woke up to one text message, in caps filled with the enthusiasm of a child, and it was the only one I wanted to see. I can't ask for more.

I'm going to make the most of today and get ready for my Christmas camathon with zero expectations so I don't get my hopes up and get disappointed. That's kind of been my motto since I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment